Helpful Website Links
### Fertility Care Resources * One More Soul * Search their directory to find the NFP-only physicians in your area. This site offers a variety of marriage and family resources including information about contraception and abortion, natural family planning, and printable pamphlets for adults and teens.
- Pope Paul VI Institute, Creighton Model, and NaProTECHNOLOGY™
- Visit this site for information on Dr. Hilgers' developments in FertilityCare™ the Creighton Model of Natural Family Planning and NaProTECHNOLOGY™. Read up-to-date research on NFP and women's health and fertility issues, including the use of Progesterone. Contact the Pope Paul VI Institute for additional educational information, printed materials, lists of medical services available through the institute, and other helpful links.
- Twin Cities FertilityCare™
- Partnered with FertilityCare™ Centers of America, Twin Cities FertilityCare™ offers a variety of information on Family Planning, Women's Health, Infertility Solutions, and IVF Alternatives. Research FertilityCare™ facilities and providers in the Twin Cities area, register for Natural Family Planning classes, view lists of FertilityCare™ practitioners, and find other helpful information.
- St. Paul Radiology
- AALFA Family Clinic is proud to partner with St. Paul Radiology to give our patients access to a variety of specialty imaging services including Ultrasound, X-Ray, Vein Care, Breast Imaging, Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology.
- United Hospital - Allina
Public Health Information Resources
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
- Your resource for the state's Public Health Information. This website covers a wide range of topics such as immunization information, emergency response procedures, facility and clinic directories, Minnesota policy and legislation, health insurance information, etc.
- MN Travel Clinic Locations